This webinar presents the first data from the BETTER Registry.
BETTER is a large scale research project for people living with type 1 diabetes in Quebec. One of the missions of this project is to develop a registry to improve our understanding of the reality of people living with type 1 diabetes in Quebec.
More than 1600 people have already registered and answered the questionnaires available online.
- Dr. Anne-Sophie Brazeau, co-investigator of the BETTER project
- Dr. Rémi Rabasa-Lhoret, BETTER project co-investigator
- Meryem K. Talbo, PhD student in nutrition
- Frequency and severity of hypoglycemia
- The use of technology in type 1 diabetes
- Complications of type 1 diabetes
Go to our home page to participate in the registry.