November 21, 2019
We are seeking a graduate student willing to do a Masters in Nutrition.
We want to test the SUPPORT-PRO training platform with health professionals working in type 1 diabetes. The goal of the SUPPORT-PRO study is to determine if the platform can increase the clinical knowledge and confidence of professionals to better advise their patients.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition or a related field (health sciences, education, etc.)
- Academic excellence
- Familiarity with different computer softwares
- Ability to work in a team
- Autonomy, professionalism
- Ability to read and write in French and English
- Knowledge of the health and clinical research community is an asset.
Entry into office as soon as possible. A preliminary research internship is possible. A scholarship is provided for the student. Note that the latter will still apply to external scholarships.
September 30, 2019
We are seeking one postdoctoral fellow wishing to join the Pragmatic Health Ethics Research Unit at the Montreal Clinical research Institute. This position is funded by CIHR and JDRF and lasts 12 months with a possibility of renewal. The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Ph.D. training in bioethics or social science or health sciences or policy research
- Interest in pursuing empirical research in bioethics
- Ability to work in collaboration with stakeholders
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Publication and scientific communication experience
- Organization skills and proficient time management
- Interdisciplinary teamwork experience
- French-English bilingualism
- Autonomy and high level of motivation
- Ideally, experience in health research or implementation research
Please see the fellowship offer (bilingual) for application modalities.
If you are a graduate student in a field related to the BETTER project, send us an email to find out about opportunities to join our team.