September 30, 2019
We are seeking one postdoctoral fellow wishing to join the Pragmatic Health Ethics Research Unit at the Montreal Clinical research Institute. This position is funded by CIHR and JDRF and lasts 12 months with a possibility of renewal. The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Ph.D. training in bioethics or social science or health sciences or policy research
- Interest in pursuing empirical research in bioethics
- Ability to work in collaboration with stakeholders
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Publication and scientific communication experience
- Organization skills and proficient time management
- Interdisciplinary teamwork experience
- French-English bilingualism
- Autonomy and high level of motivation
- Ideally, experience in health research or implementation research
Please see the fellowship offer (bilingual) for application modalities.
If you are a graduate student in a field related to the BETTER project, send us an email to find out about opportunities to join our team.