January 21, 2019
Under the supervision of Éric Racine, Ph.D. at IRCM, the postdoctoral fellow will help develop a research program around the ethical aspects of registry-based type 1 diabetes research, notably on hypoglycemia and its significant psychosocial implications. The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Ph.D. training in bioethics or social science or health sciences or policy research
- Interest in pursuing empirical research in bioethics
- Ability to work in collaboration with stakeholders
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Publication and scientific communication experience
- Organization skills and proficient time management
- Interdisciplinary teamwork experience
- French-English bilingualism
- Autonomy and high level of motivation
- Ideally, experience in health research or implementation research
Please see the fellowship offer for application modalities.
If you are a graduate student in a field related to the BETTER project, send us an email to find out about opportunities to join our team.